BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009-07-20

UNLICENSED?







hmm so first of all, ola peeps...Today was a very nice yet tiring day! so much works to be done at school( thats a lie, i hardly did any work at school!). but i am still tired, maybe i talked to much..... it's just when i start talkin about unlicensed, i cant stop. the topic is unstopable! Unlicensed? hmmm, i am just angry at unlicensed. i mean why does he have to choose her, why not me! is he blind??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? i seriously dun understand, so what if i am not popular! i am still a girl and i am not a wanabe like her? oh my unlicensed, when will you realize me? wait do you know i am even existed?! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................. so what if you are richer, and you are famous? you are still a guy and you should be dating a good girl like me. don't you think so? it was so oh my gosh that day at lite nite when i saw you, unlicensed..... you looked so charming. believe it or not, my heart almost pop out when you appear in front of me! hmm did you like me in saree that nite? i really hope you will realize my existance, UNLICENSED! whether, you like me or not.... me likey you...YOU MITE NOT REALIZE ME BUT I WILL MAKE SURE YOU LOOK MY WAY, UNLICENSEDDDD!!!!!!!Muaxxxx =)
by,
BLONDE

0 comments: