BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009-07-23

please help me.....

today was definitly a pms-in day! actually this suppose to be my apologizing post to buzibee and drama queen. girlfrens i am so sorry i was upset the whole day in school. its just that i dun wana be call blonde all the time. i mean i knw u guys nvr mean it and its for fun but its kinda botherin me. i like it when u guys make fun of me being blonde but not always aite.... and i am not a looser aite? it is just that you guys know that i just started recoverin from my self-esteem issue. mr. yugen helped alot and now i am helpin myself and i need you guys help me along the way.... i am ok wid blonde but looser just send some kind of uneasy impulse to my brain. i am sorry guys... just seeking for your help, guys... i knw nobody can help me better thn you guys, thats why.... btw, i am not upset wid you two yea... you two are like part of myself...my besties. you guys rock, just help me please honeys... bye...love ya
BY, BLONDE

0 comments: