BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009-07-25

there you go again...


so yea, its pretty obvious frm de' title that history has repeated itself again...first was the womanizer and now de' football dude' do i look like heartless machine? itslike the story where the guy meets me, i fall in love wid de' guy and the guys turns his back to me and walk wid my fren...last time, when i first saw my fren at an event, i totally liked him already(duh, its just so me aite) thn for all i knw he liked my fren. its okay. i am so ok wid dat. well, i cant force a guy to like me aite... so im cool wid it but askin me to help wid d' gurl, dun u think its abit toooo much? well again, i was okay wid it and i helped. well, friendships are more important aite.... but now, the football dude'? did i ask about him? he de' one who asked my fren bout mua... i haven talk to him but i am sure he is just hittin on my fren and he probably wanted my help. as always! i know you guys probably thing i am being a lil' exxageratin but trust i have been there and done that so many time. so i dun have to talk to him in order to find out de' conclusion. so all i wana say is i dun care. after all guys are like a piece of cake, once you are done wid one slice thn you move on to the next... so i am movin on. byeeeeeee..... girlpower stay strong all de' way!

by, BLONDE...

0 comments: