BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009-07-29

the happiest day of my life.....

okay..................so now i can strongly say, my life rock.... lunch wid my fav bro and my best fren was just so fun! first, we went to kfc, thanx to lisha cuz she came late. well, lets see at kfc, i totally make a fool of myself in front of vinod by saying weird and dumb stuff(u cnt expect much from blonde, can't you?) so yea... thn lisha came thn we went mamak.....

so at mamak! i was forced to eat... ok la i was starving but i din wana eat in front of d guy cuz i eat nt vry decent, u knw?? so thn some how, vinod ordered roti canai and i end up eatin. it was the first time i eat so slow and graceful. i managed not to drop my food but the stupid fork droped. it was accident ok!!!1 so annoyin... it was like so OMG much! than, we were juz lepakin dere and crappin, so much fun... oh!oh!, than vinod told us bout rusell peters(i din knw who he was at first). so thn vinod was tellin how he make joke bout the way chinese say noooooo. and lisha was being vry nice by sayin " oh like ratna la". and yea yea.... i was tryin todefend myself by saying no(in the chinesy way! holy crap)screw it la...so omg much...

i cannot really describe this day wid few words or one words.....its just so........WOW...
had so so so so so very much fun....thanx lisha...thanx vinod!!!! its so my day!

thats all, bye....chiowz
by,
BLONDE

0 comments: