BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009-07-21

Lite Nite: Mosaics 2009




hey ya...

Literary Nite was a BOMB! I don't care what others think but I thought it rocked. Maybe because I was involved working as the Stage Manager. Being a stage manager for the last 2 years, has been a one of a kind experience. The adrenaline rush and anxiety and urgentness of the moments backstage before the next scene or next act is unbelievable? Not sure how to describe it. When we reached the last scene of MOV, I was relieved that there would be no more rushing but I was also deeply saddened that Lite Nite was coming to an end and it is now over. The tenseness backstage, the praying,crossing my fingers the Mosaic banner will fall during opening act and how Theeba was scared of the props room : oh, the sweet,sweet memories.
Sadly,I am now currently readjusting my life back into reality(oh, the piles of school h/w I have to catch up with).
I can't believe i won't be doing it next year. *SOB*SOB* Dancing to Thriller was embrassingly fun. The walk to A&W was a tradition and I am so lucky that I could do it in my last year at school. With the singing(that woke up the neighbourhood, I'm sure), the shouting of the crazy people(my friends ) and Ratna walking at least 1km in her blue saree is something I am not going to forget anytime soon.
And to the snobbish girl who questioned what are these kids doing here? Well, we were being an Assuntarian family and having fun and celebrating an exuberating show. BTW, we are not kids. I am sure you were our age. :)


TTYL,

Buzibee..

1 comments:

Simply Us.... said...

so sad aite that lite nite sudah habis!