BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009-08-04

Oklah?

Haih...
Who knew writing about my future would be so hard? I mean seriously...
Oklah...It is hard writing about my career plans mainly because I HAVE NO CAREER PLANS!
Oklah...So, i have a rough idea of what I want to be...but I am sometimes fickled minded
Oklah...Most of the time I am fickled minded, so I can and may still continue to change my ambitions.
Oklah...I want to be a lawyer or an accountant...
Oklah...Most probably a lawyer but what kind of lawyer, janganlah tanya sekarang. there are way to many options to choose from.
Oklah...But what I really want to do as an individual is Save the world(Yeah, right!)...I just want to bring justice and save the innocent(God, I sound like Superman!)
Oklah...And I do want to work with the UNITED NATIONS and help bring the world closer to world peace
Oklah...It would be so cool to work at UN HQ...I can just picture myself working there...

That's the UN HQ!

Oklah...The other place I could picture myself working in is a courtroom...That would also be Cool!
I could be arguing there one day!

Oklah...I could also have a really cool office

I could be conducting board meetings here...

Oklah...I should stop dreaming about the places I could work in the future and pay attention to the present. Like focus on getting 11A1's in SPM...
Haih...

Buzibee...

0 comments: