BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009-08-13

FakE taLKs...


everytime I talk to you...


heart flutters with thousands and thousands of butterfly


but


deep in a corner of it


evil scarying voices threatening


it says that the dream is ONLY a dream


but


when i wake up


it doesn't seem like a dream


in fact it felt


GREAT, AWESOME, INCREDIBLY


honestly


no words can describe it


but


today i realized


dreams are dreams


all his words


all his laughter


all his jokes to make me laugh


it was just words


it meant nothing


nothing for him


but it meant everything for me


more than everything


all the fake talks u had with me


was not fake for me


it was more than real to me


what do i have to do


to make this real for you too


do i have to be fake


do i have to change myself


will you take this for real than


i will change if that is what it takes


please show a sign that


this could be real for both of us


and


not


FAKE!!!


i love you with all my


HEART



LOve,

BlonDe

0 comments: