BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009-12-17

Lima Benda

5 THINGS THAT HAVE AMUSED/ ENTERTAINED ME DURING THE HOLIDAYS


Before I say anything else, I have been very bored this holidays, so the simpliest things have entertained me...Just so nobody thinks I am a weirdo...

1. FACEBOOK
As everybody knows, I have now only gotten facebook. The amounts of things that go on and to keep up with everyone is just so overwhelming for me...


2. MALAYSIAN FOOTBALL TEAM


Can you believe that we actually managed to get a gold in football in the SEA Games? It just goes to prove that MALAYSIA BOLEH! I am so proud of them.


3. JJ and EAN's VERSION OF MEET ME HALFWAY( Black Eye Peas)



They actually made fun of Tiger Woods in this song. I couldn't help smiling to myself listening to it.


4. THE SMALL LITTLE GIRL


While I was watching The Princess and The Frog, there was this small cute little girl behind me who kept on laughing( very cutely) during the whole movie. So adorable!


5. 2012


The movie was simply AWESOME!

TTFN, Buzibee

0 comments: