BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009-11-03

why????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i knw in my previous post i told my angels that they can do anything.. but sadly, i cant say that to me... spm is nearin... panic took over my mind.. now, i get upset and emo faster thn usual.but some of my frens dun get it... well, i
cant just sit down n pretend like ntg happen.. my life is so stress now, if my frens dun understand me, who else going to? why do some of my frens think that i am being vry emo so fast...well, i just wana say, IM STILL LEARNIN
TO SURVIVE WITHOUT BLADE! im gona need more time.. i will realy apprreciate if everyone would understand me... im nt like last time, i will be back to normal, after the blade take in charge.. im learnin now, and
dun u all, ,my frens to live without it? i need all ur understandin and support along the way... and pls dun tell me bout my food. i knw im wastin food, so i dun eat and thn u guys still scold me.. its like if i eat or no also i kena scoldin
or sayin frm u all...why dun u all understand? and u all think im insane to starve myself to look thin.. well, its important for me... i wana look think n pretty next to my sisters... i knw my frens all, dun have this prob cuz all of u
all look like babes.. but me no! its important for me, to score well in spm n look good and everything cuz all these gona help me build confidence... im nt sayin that u HAVE to be with me, my dear frens but at least leave me alone... i
need time. pls oh pls understand me.. i mite look vry sportin n all but im vry sensitive inside my heart...dun do this to me. PLEASE....
BY,
A VERY UPSET BLONDE

0 comments: