BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009-10-26

FINALLY!!!!!

ok so first of all, my true and sincere apology to all of u all....i knw it most be borin that there was no DRAMA in the blog.... but no worries, sweet hearts, the BLONDE is back with more dramas.. ok so whr shall i begin.. too many things happen and now ni i bloggin...haiz haiz... actually i wana talk bout my baby now...but i feel like i need to show my supports to my wonderful frens.. my baby can wait(sry nithi)... so wads wrong wid abi n aina??? am i missin out something u guys... well, heres something to make my angels happy..no matter wad happen, im always here for u guys so dun be sad k...
remember dat day, whn we were playin true or dare thingy thn ended up confessin stuff.... that day was just so touchy...believe it or not i cried after coming back home.. i was just so touched by the fact i have true frens who got my back..
abi- u r a wonderful gril who can do wonders in this world, there is a lot to be learn frm u.. u are an inspiration girl, always going around wid positive thoughts.. its hard to be positive all the time, but u make it a habit to be positive... and abi, thnx for always saying 'ratna, think positive la, u wun fail'... you believed in me..thanx
aina- haha, wad am i to say... whenever i look at you, i feel more brave.. you are a girl wif problems like me, but u dun let these things to bring u down, at least u dun cut urself like i do! each time i look at you, i just admire your braveness and how you still excel in studies.. you are always thr whn a fren needs you, you dun let abi or me down.. you teach me stuff whn i am so blur. not only that, u care for me too.. its a gift to have u and abi as a fren...
i still remember whn u two come visit me in hospital..it was so good, i mean i wish i could jump out of the bed and hug you all that time... i was that happy... it was like, whn i need all the support i can, u two were thr.. and the time whr u two, snatched away my cold drinks! haha, u two were so concerned for me.. im seriously thankful to god, for giving me frens like you..i will always love you two(yaya, i love u too, nithi, dun get jealous)... best frens forever! girl power rule!!!!!!!!!!!
by,BLONDE..

0 comments: