BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009-10-15

Why

Why do you think those who you can trust betray you?
Why, if they care so much do they leave you and go?
Not only go but go and have fun without you
They call themselves, whatever they call themselves
and leave you to believe that they will be there forever

But once they are gone, they do come back
But the distance apart
has made me more aware of the true colours that lurk underneath
but deep down inside
I want to believe that they truly will be with me
But hurt is painful and may never heal
But why is it happening to me?

Whispers I'm never allowed to hear
Secrets I'm never told
Why, is it because of who I am?
Is it because I'm like this
that hate is brought upon me by those I care for or try to care for
Then, why do they promise and break that promise
why do they promise to go have fun with you
but change the plan to fit their need

Why do they plan these things weeks and weeks before
but then change it and never even bother to ask if you can go
or if it even is okay with you when they go out without you

It is okay that they change their plan
and it is truly okay that they go without me
but why can't they just say a single sorry
to make everything better

I wanted to speak my mind, many a time
but I just couldn't because I cannot hurt the bond we share
Why can't I break the bond like they have?

My opinion is just as important as theirs, right
but I just couldn't let out my feelings
I'm just calm because I dare not let out my feelings
I don't know why...
but...

-Buzibee-

0 comments: