BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010-03-04

I know i've been away for quite a while...

so pls 4give me my friends...i was busy with work n family thing...i did not have the time to update our blog...sorry so much about that

1.btw, spm result is coming out this 11th of march rite? aren't all of u terrified and scared? tell
me about it...my mum dah awal2 apply cuti...news spread so fast...

2.ok...here's the plan...to make sure that all of us will take our result on the same time, we shall
wait 4 theeba k? she called me n she said she was crying the whole night thinking about spm
result...i guess me n theeba aren't the strong one here... the tough gurl(ratna, abi, lisha n
privina) should wait 4 us k? we take our results together...that's wat frens r for...

3. CONGRATZ to ratna who did so well in her test...i'm so proud of u blonde! maybe dis is wat u
should be doing, instead of learning science...

4.so wat's up with me? i'm learning how to drive...n fought a lot with my sis. hehehe...since i'm involved in her business, a lot of times she raised her voice to me... but i'm immune to it already...don't bother...hahaha

5. ouh..ouh...b4 i forget, i thought of watching ALICE IN WONDERLAND afta we take our results...nak x? ask ur parents k? dah lama x hang out with all of u...miss u a lot...

scary kan?

till then...bb..
DQ

0 comments: